The project aimed to evaluate the potential benefits of the technology to assess the acceptance of this technology, entrepreneurship development and to find out whether there is a potential benefit in the following area$ of interest:
- Reduction of cooking energy consumption (biomass, gas…)
- CO2 emission reductions
- Reduction of indoor air pollution
- Potential monetary savings for households through reduced fuel consumption
- Reduction of cooking-related workload and convenience aspects
- Create small and medium-sized businesses
- Service provider development.
- To develop service providers and market development of Retained Heat Cooker through manufacturing & dissemination at Cox’s Bazar district of Bangladesh with awareness program.
- Train and develop service providers of handmade briquettes for domestic use and small businesses in rural areas in order to develop the alternative fuel market in Bangladesh, Specifically, focus on the lowest cost options for briquette production for the local market.